Re: Magic numbers about stack layout

Hi,

what is the purpose of replacing the magic numbers with code analysis?
And what will happen when you run userland with MIPS16 or MIPS16e code?

We have it on our work-list to eventually clean up all the places in the
kernel that inspect code to allow MIPS16(e) code as well, so adding more
code inspection points is a bad idea unless it really is necessary.

/Hartvig