Re: About booting malta board.

You would need to be a little more specific if you want help - e.g. what
kernel did you boot, did you get the binary from the MIPS Malta CDROM or
website, did you compile yourself, what "go" command parameters did you
use to launch the kernel, what CPU are you running on, etc.

Only idea I can come up with unless you are more specific is that you
accidentally booted the wrong kernel, e.g. Atlas board kernel
instead of Malta - this kernel will startup and then hang quickly.

/Hartvig