Re: MIPS Cross Compiler Tools

Marc Karasek wrote:

> This is for an embedded platform, with no harddrive.  So I will need to
> use things like busybox, etc.  I just need the headers & libs.  So far I
> have only been able to find glibc-2.2.2 from deb in an rpm format.
> Could not get this to install in /usr/local/mips-linux/...  properly.  I
> guess what I am really looking for is a tgz file of the libs/headers.

I've got cross mipseb libc as rpm for a long time. Sure, it's installed
in /usr/mips-linux and has noarch format. The SPEC file just picks up
mips.rpm and builds noarch with /usr/mips-linux as root. Unfortunately,
I haven't a place where I may upload rpm for public access. If it's what
you need I may send the spec file by request.

Regards,
Gleb.