RE: [patch] 2.4.5 and earlier: Mysterious lock-ups resolved

Dear Mr. Baechle,

Thank you for your request for support on PMC-Sierra products.  In order to serve you better, we require some additional contact information.  This information will be used to direct your request to the appropriate factory or field applications engineer, and to help us track your support incident.

Could you please reply to me with the following information:

-   Company Email Address
· Full Name
· Company Name
· Company Location (city)