about linux mips ext2fs

Hi, all,

I am new to this maillist. I want to mount root
file system under mipsel linux. I got root file
system from MIPS company. But I have no ready mips
linux system. Therefore I have to copy this root
file system to hard disk under intel linux. Using
its fdisk and ext2fs. I do not know if it can work
under mipsel linux. That mean mipsel linux can
support same ext2fs and partition? If someone knows,
please help me.
Thanks in advance!

Qingbo