Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?

Hallo everybody,

from July, 5th to July, 8th this year's LinuxTag will take place at the
Stuttgart Exhibition Centre in Germany. Many Linux developers will be
there and I would find it nice to get to know some of the Linux/MIPS people
in person, so I wanted to ask if somebody of you is planning to visit
LinuxTag this year. The Linux-Ports-booth (among other things showing
Linux/MIPS) would be a nice meeting point in case somebody is interested.

There is no entrance fee for LinuxTag, if you need further information,
please take a look at http://www.linuxtag.org/ (german version) or
http://www.linuxtag.org/2001/english/ (english version) or feel free to
ask me by email.

Greetings,