Re: USB controllers?

Matthew Dharm wrote:

>Out of curiosity, is anyone here running their MIPS-based system with
>USB enabled?  It's not my day job, but something I deal with anyway,
>so I thought I'd ask and see if (a) anyone has tried it, and (b)
>anyone needs any help.

We have USB working on two (or three) mips boards -- the ITE8172 and the
Alchemy PB1000. Both little endian though.  I think the USB on the NEC
DDB boards might be working as well but I'm not sure.  One of our guys
had to do quite a bit of work initially to get usb working on mips but
the patches were accepted by the maintainter.

Pete