Re: New toolchain for Linux/mips

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, H . J . Lu wrote:

> As far as I can tell, all the currently available Linux/mips binutils
> are broken. I am working on fixing it.

 That depends on how you define "broken".  All software has bugs.  What I
currently use is sufficient to build working Linux 2.4.x, glibc 2.2.x as
well as all programs I built up to date.  I haven't tried C++, I admit.
Libstdc++ of gcc 2.95.3 compiles fine, but I have not used it so far, so I
have no idea if the binary works.

 If you know of particular problems, you are welcomed to fix them, of
course.