Re: Toolchain patches

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 10:37:46AM -0700, Ilya Volynets wrote:

> That's why I didn't mention them. GCC is my primary concern now.
> > Which of Your patches were rejected (and for what reason)?
> I'm not talking about myself, but if you mention it to Keith, for example,
> you'll hear a lot of loud sound :).

He just loves to express his appreciation of The Evil Empire (TM) :-)

> In general I think collecting stuff that floats around into one central place
> will be useful.

Alot of those patches are not suitable for public consumption or require
additional modifications etc.  For the casual user who doesn't want to
dive into system internal too deep they're generally not recommended.

  Ralf

The Evil Empire (TM) is a trademark of Ronald Raygun Industries.