Netscape on linux-mipsel ??

Dear All,

Does anyone know if Netscape or any other browser has
been compiled to run on linux mipsel ? All I can find
so far are "x86" source for netscape.

If it has, care to tell me the links where I may get
it ?

Alternatively, if no one knows of anyone having a
working linux mipsel Netscape binary / rpm. Anyone
care to guess the scope of attempting to modify the
x86 or mips-sgi-irix sources to run on mips ?

TIA

Wayne