Re: gdb single step ?

Hi!

I was speaking about gdb support in user mode, not the gdb stub in the
kernel. Does someone use gdb to debug user space programs on linux-mips ?
Maybe someone added the PTRACE_SINGLESTEP command of the ptrace syscall in
recent mips kernel, but I do not have it in my kernel (linux-2.4.0 on sgi
site).

I patched gdb 5.0 so that single step on mips is correctly supported in
user mode. I also modified gdbserver so that it works when you debug mips
code in user mode.

Fabrice.