Re: Question on the binutils tradlittlemips patch

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I've been trying to make this patch work as part of a complete
> toolchain, based on glibc.  In addition to a little snag (when building
> glibc for big-endian mips you need an equivalent change in the target
> format), I hit a serious shared library error - nothing linked
> dynamically worked.  This is the cause:

Yes, I have a patch against GLIBC. Go to my FTP site here:

    ftp://ftp.cotw.com/pub/linux/nino/toolchain

It is currently a hack as I have not figured out how to construct a
patch for GLIBC since it will break the other MIPS targets. See if
it helps.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer