Re: Does Linux support RC32332 CPU now?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:34:31AM +0800, machael wrote:

>      1   Does Linux support RC32332 CPU now?

No but it wouldn't be hard - it has r4600-style caches with an
r4k-style tlb (alas, only 32 entries instead of 48, but that's
insignificant).  See
http://www.idt.com/products/pages/Processors-79RC32332.html for
documentation including the pci controller and other bits.

>      2   I want to build my cross-compile environment  for MIPS target on my
> X86 host. Are there any documents about how to implement it?

Yes.  Read the archives of this list, or the faq, or
http://foobazco.org/~wesolows/mips-cross.html, or the cross gcc faq
easily accessible from google's first page of a search for "how to
build a cross compiler" at http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/.  Or go to
ftp://oss.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/mips-linux/simple/crossdev, or the
/pub/linux/mips directory in general on that server, or any of about
500 other places.

Answering this question is getting REALLY old.  Being a newbie does
not excuse you from putting in at least minimal effort before asking.

--
Keith M Wesolowski <wesolows@foobazco.org> http://foobazco.org/~wesolows
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------