irq.c

There's a dozen copies of "irq.c", and a few more files that do the same
thing but are named differently. The irq.c in arch/mips/kernel doesn't
seem to be used by any system.  The PowerPC also has lots of variants
also, but I believe they have a single irq.c file that all systems use.
So I guess my question is, is anyone using arch/mips/kernel/irq.c, and
does everyone plan on moving to that file (which seems like the right
thing to do).

Pete