Building XFree86 4.0.2?

Hello all!

I'm trying to build XFree86 4.0.2 on HardHat 5.1 (unpatched) and I'm looking
at the Mips.cf, which mentions a bootstrapcflag, but the relnotes say
supported configs don't need bootstrapcflag="-DMips" passed to make. If I
pass bootstrap I get a conflict on stdio.h early on (conflicting type
sys_errlist), whereas if I don't pass bootstrapcflag, I get an error around
after 5000 lines of output (undefined references to __libc_accept, etc, from
libpthread.so when trying to make makekeys.c).

Seems to be an incompatible glibc library. Is XFree86 4.0.2 only for glibc
2.1 and above (I believe the raw Hardhat install comes with glibc2.0?)?
Anyone know where I can either grab the 402 binaries or the glibc2.1/2.2
binaries for Hardhat? Thanks!

Regards...

--
Calvine Chew, Technical Consultant
Technology & Industry Consulting Group (Asia South), SGI.