Re: [FIX] sysmips(MIPS_ATMIC_SET, ...) ret_from_sys_call vs. o32_ret_from_sys_call

Ralf gently pointed out that there was the possibility of needing to
fault the page for *p, which couldn't occur with ints off. So here's an
updated version...

#ifndef CONFIG_CPU_HAS_LLSC
	/* this version is inherently single processor! */
	/* borrowed from Linux-2.4.0-test12 */
	/* mlock/munlock added - jadb@redhat.com */

	case MIPS_ATOMIC_SET: {
		unsigned int tmp;
		unsigned int flags;

		p = (int *) arg1;
		errno = verify_area(VERIFY_WRITE, p, sizeof(*p));
		if (errno)
			return errno;
		errno = 0;

		/* need to prevent page faults with ints off */
		if (sys_mlock(p,sizeof(*p)) != 0)
		{
			return -EAGAIN;
		}

		/* actually _do_ the exchange */
		save_and_cli(flags);
		errno |= __get_user(tmp, p);
		errno |= __put_user(arg2, p);
		restore_flags(flags);

		/* i don't think sys_munlock can fail here, and */
		/* I wouldn't know what to do if it did, so no  */
		/* reason to pay attention to the return value  */
		sys_munlock(p,sizeof(*p));

		return tmp;
	}
#endif