Re: missing data cache flush in trap_init?

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Jun Sun wrote:

> The following patch should fix it.  I am not sure if I can use
> flush_cache_range() to have potentially better performance.

 Yes, flush_cache_range() is the right function and it should be used even
if no performance gain is achieved (it is in this case, though).  I can't
comment if that's needed at all, though.  R3k which I use has its data
cache write-through so it doesn't need such a change.  I might check IDT
R4k and possibly IDT R5k docs yet but I have no idea about other
implementations.