Audio clicking noises?

Are there any examples of Ming output that doesn't produce clicking
noises at either the beginning or end of the sound?  All the examples
seem to do this and anything I try to create does it as well.

Any hints on where to look to see if the audio is being copied to the
swf improperly?  I'll look, but I'm wondering if there's an obvious
place in the code.

Does anybody know of source available for an swf decompiler that will
extract out sounds?  I'd like to be able to compare what I imported and
what turns up in the swf file.

Thanks.