Re: which version of Action script does ming support ?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:12:47AM +0200, Meir Yanovich wrote:
> so only AS 2 supported .. i see does it support all the AS2 lingo? and
> options?
> what is the best way to include thired party AS libs ?

All the AS2 lingo (dunno what you mean, but I feel the answer is yes :D

It depends on the libs. Source-level libs (as code) can be included
using the preprocessor (if using the command-line compiler) or read into
a string and compiled from C++ inside the relevant frame.
Binary (SWF) libs meant to be loaded/imported can be loaded/imported using
the import/load tags/AS2 code.
Binary (SWF) libs meant to be embedded can be embedded using the
prebuiltSWF support.

--strk;