Re: Flash remoting and Ming?

On 05/08/2010 18:23, strk wrote:
> Remoting is pure ActionScript, so Ming will have no problems
> allowing you to use that. An example is in Gnash testsuite
> (testsuite/misc-ming.all/remoting.as)

http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/potlatch2/resources/tinyamf.cgi

is a pure-Perl, dependency-free AMF server which might be worth chopping
about and reusing, if you're a competent Perlmonger who can remove the
app-specific stuff. There are AMF packages in CPAN too but I've never
got them to work.

cheers
Richard