De: Stuart Anderson [mailto:sanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 24 de Febrero de 2010 9:48 AM
Para: strk
CC: ming-devr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Darien Alonso Camacho
Asunto: Re: [Ming-dev]  version 0.4.3

This doeasn't really have anything to do w/ SF vs savanaha or anyhere else.

The right answer is that Darien should be able to pull the Debian
packages he needs from backports.org (the "official" source for backported
Debian package). The problem is that I have not yet managed to get the
backported pakage uploaded there. I'm still waiting on an approval to do
so from the repository manager for backports.

As a workaround, I could probablhy upload the packages I have to the sf
files area.

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, strk wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:29:35PM -1000, Darien Alonso Camacho wrote:
>> Hello. I need ming 0.4.3 version for Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 but my country
>> does not have access to sourceforce.net. I need to know where to download
>> .deb or the necessary headers files (.h) and shared objects (.so) in
order
>> to use this last version.
>
> This is something... I never liked sourceforge.net.
> What do you think about moving somewhere else guys ?
>
> Darien, can you access savannah.gnu.org ?
>
> --strk;
>
>  ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
>  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html

                                 Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                  BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149