Building ming 0.4.2 on tru64 unix v5.1b

Hello list,

I'm trying to build ming 0.4.2 on tru64 unix v5.1b with a broken bison which
I had to disable, a flex also causing issues, so I'm left with the native
yacc and lex commands and I tried also with a fresh install of byacc without
success.
I'm getting this error:

gmake[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/ming/ming-0.4.2/src/actioncompiler'
yacc -p swf4 -b swf4compiler ./swf4compiler.y
2 rules never reduced
conflicts: 51 shift/reduce, 42 reduce/reduce
yacc --defines --debug -p swf4 -b swf4compiler ./swf4compiler.y
usage: yacc -svdlt [-b prefix] [-p sym_prefix] [-P path] [-N num] file
gmake[3]: *** [swf4compiler.tab.h] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/ming/ming-0.4.2/src/actioncompiler'

Because --defines and --debug aren't recognized commands of the native yacc.
A very similar error happens as well when using the byacc command instead.
At the moment I don't see my bison and flex being fixed right way, they're
hanging during use and the tests from the install distrib and I don't know
how to track down what blocks it (them. Same thing happens with flex and on
more than one machine).

I couldn't see where those two arguments --defines and --debug are coming
from, and I wouldn't know if removing them from the command would be
harmless.

What can I try?
Will there be a way to build this with the native commans???

Thanks all,

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:dg@xxxxxxxxxxx