ming-0.4.2 python binding osx 10.5

Hi,

I tried to install ming on my Leopard/IntelMac wiht the --enable-
python switch for configure and get the error message:

configure: error:
   Could not link test program to Python. Maybe the main Python
library has been
   installed in some non-standard library path. If so, pass it to
configure,

The whole output is below.

I use Python 2.4 and it is installed in the right place. However I
played with the LDFLAGS but without success.

Ming itself and the perl binding can be installed, but Python would be
mutch nicer...

greetings

Sven

sven-passigs-computer-365:ming-0.4.2 sp$ ./configure --enable-python
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... config/install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
Makefiles... no
checking build system type... i386-apple-darwin9.5.0
checking host system type... i386-apple-darwin9.5.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking for python... /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/
Current/bin/python
checking for python... (cached) /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/Current/bin/python
checking for a version of Python >= '2.1.0'... yes
checking for the distutils Python package... yes
checking for Python include path... -I/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/include/python2.4
checking for Python library path... -L/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4 -lpython2.4
checking for Python site-packages path... /Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages
checking python extra libraries...  -ldl
checking python extra linking flags... -u _PyMac_Error
Python.framework/Versions/2.4/Python
checking consistency of all components of python development
environment... no
configure: error:
   Could not link test program to Python. Maybe the main Python
library has been
   installed in some non-standard library path. If so, pass it to
configure,
   via the LDFLAGS environment variable.
   Example: ./configure LDFLAGS="-L/usr/non-standard-path/python/lib"

=
=
=
=
    ERROR!
    You probably have to install the development version of the Python
package
    for your distribution.  The exact name of this package varies
among them.

=
=
=