Re: GIF images must be translated into DBL files for now

[quote name=Jason Norwood-Young]
Hi Byron
You can't use PNG and GIF files directly in Ming - you need to convert
them to DBLs which are understood natively by Flash. Not sure about
Windows, but in Linux you need the libming-util package (sudo apt-get
install libming-util in Ubuntu) and then convert your gif with the
command gif2dbl.
[/quote]

Thanks J

I've got another question for you if you don't mind? This is from my
administrator, and I quote:
[quote name=dj bob]
Could you ask them if there is a libming-util for CentOS (we can't use
apt-get as we use multilib with CentOS 5.2 x64-86). I can't find any
online downloads for libming-util through Google and none of the
installed yum repositories are listing it.
[/quote]

Thanks,
Byron