a pure python interface to Ming

you can download it from
http://huaniaochongyu.5d6d.com/attachment.php?aid=3&k=dd0d906f622148b9c984ce324cc07dca&t=1218447222

1. What is it
this is a pure python interface to Ming(http://www.libming.org) via
ctypes(http://python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/) module, so you can use
it directly on python 2.4 and above directly and at the same time

2. How to use
1) just copy directory 'ming' to a place in your sys.path
2) you can use the none object-orient interface which is similiar to the C one
   in fact I translate the C test files into python code. They have a
file name like none_oo_test01.py
3) you can also use the object-orient interface, which looks like the
official one
   in fact the oo examples are those in official Ming.
4) please check the examples and readme.txt under 'test' directory for
more information

3. License
LGPL

4. problem and bug report
please use the mail-list of ming to discuss

and I hope there is somebody else to help me to maintain and polish the code
- C is much annoying than Python for me ;)
- I use windows only

If possible, I hope this interface is included in official Ming too.

5. suggestion on Ming
Since I don't know how to use c FILE in python, some functions in the
C-verison py-ext are missing in my pure python version. I hope every
function that uses FILE as its parameter can have an alternation,
which use filename(in other word, char* p) as its parameter.

Li Jun