Re: ming / makeswf can make AS3 swf output?

Ming includes an actionscript compiler.  Just add a block to the main movie including the actionscript for your localConnection handlers.

$actions = "YOUR ACTIONSCRIPT HERE";

$movie->add(new SWFAction($actions));

$movie->nextFrame();

Depending upon you Ming build, you may need to strip some whitespace from the $actions variable before adding, and you may or may not need the call to nextFrame().

Hope that helps!

Jerry Jasuta
jerryscript1@xxxxxxxxx
http://jerryscript.hostrocket.com