Win32 or Solaris binaries

Hello,

Can someone please, please give me the win32 or solaris binaries for makeswf and the
other tools. I mean the stand-alone programs, not the language bindings.

I tried to compile ming on both Win32 and Solaris and I got all sort of problems, most of
which I do not easily understand and I do not have much spare time now.

So please can anyone just send me Win32 or Solaris binaries or maybe point me to them.
I would so much like to try makeswf and maybe place some nice animation on a real
site.

Thank you,
Adrian Constantin