Create a list archive that only contains NEW threads?

Folks:

I'm looking for ideas here ... no clue if it's even possible.

I'd like to create an archive that only contains NEW threads and not replies.

My plan is to create a RSS feed of new threads that I can setup a feed to Facebook.

Thanks!

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 65 miles) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting http://mideml.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $6000 but any amount is appreciated.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive donation map ... http://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!