Mysterious string

Trying to figure out where this is coming from.

. From Subject Reply-to Sender User-agent Importance Organisation Organization Priority Bcc apparently errors-to expire followup forward in-reply-to lines mime- nntp- originator path precedence received references replied return-path status supersede via x- Resent- List-

It is at the bottom of every message. I’m a little perplexed as it appears to be the list of exclusions. Starts with a ., From, Subject...etc, but it really isn’t my exclusion list, it is missing several exclusions.

It is wrapped with a <hr> on the top and <hr> below but is outside of the message body content.

Thanks
Tom