Re: mhonarc command line options - help required

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM, ashok reddy <ashok118dp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I downloaded the software and configured as per the instructions
> http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/doc/. Later when trying to use mhonarc with
> various options I was unable to get like
> http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ ; .

You do not use the mhonarc command directly when using mharc.
You use the mharc scripts to do any operations on archives.

See

http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=mharc-users&i=200310311707.h9VH7vt07153%40gator.earlhood.com

for some information on how to import existing mail data.

If you are only interested in page layout capabilities, then
you need to examine the .mrc files under the lib directory
of the mharc installation, along with the .css stylesheet
under the html area.

--ewh