Modify http links while generating archives?

I'm not a perl coder ... can anyone give me some hints on how to have mhonarc modify links, to external sites, that are generated so I can add redirects or tracking code (like Google analytics)?

I'm assuming it will have to be done in a mime filter module.

Thanks!

david

--
IBM i on Power - For when you can't afford to be out of business