MHonArc ATOM 1.0 rcfile example

Hello All,

I recently implemented Jeff Breidenbach's RDF feed rcfile that many of
us are using to create news feeds from MHonArc.  I noticed though, that
Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) cannot seem to read this older format as a
valid feed when found via autodiscovery, so I wrote two new rcfiles
which seem to work well -- this one is is for ATOM 1.0, and my next post
is for RSS 2.0.  In testing, they both work just fine with IE7.
Admittedly, I'm not much of a coder, so if anyone would like to chime in
and refine these scripts, please feel free.  Good comments and input
help the whole MHonArc user community.

Please note the following items:

  -You will need to change "www.example.org", "YourArchiveName", "Your
Title", etc. in the code to be appropriate for your particular needs.

  -You may need to define a MIME type for ".atom" as "text/xml"