[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ummatched tag == system crash
Oh boy, talk about a panic ... I was playing around with some new
formatting on my archives and added a new TNextButtonIA tag ... but I
screwed up the markup and coded it like this :
When I ran mhonarc to reformat the archive, my system quickly ran out of
memory AND swap ... and subsequently went all pear shaped. I had to hit
the BRS to fix it.
Once I got the system back up, I tried to reformat the archive again ...
this time watching 'top' to see what was happening ... and I saw the
memory & swap skyrocket.
After looking at the mrc file, I found the unbalanced tag, fixed it ...
and mhonarc worked fine.
I am processing my archives using mha-preview, if that makes any difference.
I would have expected mhonarc to detect the unbalanced tag and grouse
[Index of Archives]