Substitute table by css - query which header-field is processed

Hello Mhonarc-users,

I am trying to replace the usual HTML-table for the header-fields by
some CSS based styling - basically a Idea i found on
http://www.webcredible.co.uk/user-friendly-resources/css/css-forms.shtml

That seems to work good, you can find a (minimal) example on
http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~dauti/mhonarc-2006-08-26/msg00000.html - the
Ressource-file I used, you can see on:
http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~dauti/mhonarc-2006-08-26/test.mrc

I think, that such constructs like

are much clearer than the usual table-based design (or unordered list) -
and one can do the design in a seperate css-file.

There is only one drawback: the "id"-attribute should be unique - and
now it is not. Is there a way (a variable or something) where I can
query, which header-field is processed currently? I have not found one...

So I could write for example

<FldBeg>
</FldBeg>

and it would generate first id="headerline-subject", than
id="headerline-date", ...
That would also allow it to specify attributes (like unique colours) for
each header field in the css-file.

Bye, Wolfgang