Re: Request for the layout config file (MRC file) of MHonArc Users Archives

On May 31, 2006 at 16:35, "CHENG, Kwok Wing William" wrote:

> The layout of the MHonArc Users Archives
> (http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mharc-users/) looks very good. I would
> like to know if I can obtain the MRC file, which specifies the layout.

The archives use mharc, <http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/>, and the
resource files it provides.

There are some custom resource changes for the mhonarc.org archives,
but the main layout is the settings used by mharc.  You can goto
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/lib/> see what mhonarc.org archives
use.

--ewh