Re: Suppressing the database difference warning

On February 20, 2006 at 15:59, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Greetings. I moved my MHonArc repositories from one machine to
> another, and the new box had a newer version of MHonArc on it. Now,
> every time I freshen the repositories, I get the following warning:
>
> Warning: Database (2.6.8) != program (2.6.15) version.
>
> How can I suppress this warning, or do I really need to rebuild each database
> ?

You can ignore the warning.  The warning is not repeated once the
later version writes to the database.  You will get repeats on an
archive if you processing the archive with the later version, but no
database updates are performed (e.g. no new messages to add).

The warning mainly exists to remind you to check the release notes
to see if there are any issues related to using a newer version
of MHonArc.

--ewh