Re: Stripping signature / tagline / adline

Jym,

Wouldn't mind seeing your filtering code.

Two things I've found:
<hr> - I think Yahoo uses this html tag to end the mail and being their ad
<x-sigsep> - Eudora is nice enough to markup the sig this way (not
usually an ad, but useful nonetheless).

--ECC