lists.def changes

I got mharc-0.7.3 installed and working.
I got a few emails archived (20 or so) and i wanted to make changes in
the lists.def file to archive them diferently. But it keeps archiving
them to the old settings and i cant get it to rebuild the archives
ether.

i've tried
make configure
make
make rebuild
make editidx
make rootidx

bin/web-archive -rebuild

Is there another command i'm missing to rebuild the archive to the new
settings.?

also shounldn't the new settings take efect the next time i do a "make
readmail" after i have done a "make configure" and "make"?

Wayne