Re: Creating a Mhonarc archive from MS Outlook emails

Tim Gwinn wrote:
Earl Hood wrote:
On March 12, 2004 at 15:27, "Tim Gwinn" wrote:
being Windows-based and not having direct access to mbox files
on my hosted website, I have to do this on my PC, and then use Frontpage to shuttle the changed files to my web host.)

If your web host provides CGI capabilities, you could use Gunnar's mhastart.pl script to manage your archive.

I have considered using mhastart.pl, but haven't had the gumption to try it yet. (It's more a concern about *my* Perl skills, not about Gunnar's code!)

Setting a few configuration variables in a Perl CGI script doesn't require that much Perl skill. ;-)

I do think you should give it a try. It was written with people in
your situation in mind.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson