Re: Any way to give individual message headers specific styles?

On March 9, 2004 at 13:21, David Gibbs wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a way I can setup my MRC file to give
> individual mail headers specific styles?

This is not easily done.  As you have discovered, the FIELDSTYLES
and LABELSTYLES are limited.  These should probably be updated to
allow for better formatted.

A possible hack is to use custom non-HTML tags and CSS/javascript to
format the tags.  Not sure how well browsers will go for this though.

--ewh