Re: Error msg: Command not found

On November 15, 2003 at 16:38, "Terry Ally" wrote:

> I've finally got MHonARc installed (or so I think). According to the
> "Quick Start" section of the manual I go to the executable directory
> where <mhonarc> is installed and I execute the command:
>
> prompt > mhonarc path/inbox (where I put in the actual details of course)
>
> I am getting back a message which says: "mhonarc: Command not found".
>
> What am I doing wrong?

I'm guessing you are on a windows box.  If so, you will need to
add the location you installed mhonarc into your search path.
You may also try to invoke mhonarc like:

  prompt> mhonarc.pl ...

And, as Gunnar pointed out, try:

  prompt> perl mhonarc ...

  (Note: you may need to do "perl mhonarc.pl ...")

BTW, make sure to use the -outdir option to have the archive
files put in a location you desire.  If not, file will be created
in your current working directory.

--ewh