Re: Modification of non-creatable array value attempted

On October 12, 2003 at 11:42, Franco Galian wrote:

> I'm using MHonarc to convert an ezmlm mailing list archive, it's been
> working ok for a lot of time, but now there's a problem that stops the
> convert process:
> Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -2 at /usr/loc
> al/libdata/perl5/site_perl/mhtxthtml.pl line 376, <GEN3519> line 27.
> I've identified the e-mail that's causing this problem, it is a
> multi-part message in MIME format.

Can you tar-gz, or zip, up the message that causes the error and
send it to me via private mail?

Based on the error message you provided, it appears the problem is
related to URL rewriting done with HTML messages.  If you can give
me the offending message, I can run my own tests to see what the
problem is.

--ewh