MHonArc User's list problems

I am sending this out to addresses subscribed to the
mhonarc-users@mhonarc.org mailing list.

It appears that in the past few days there have been some delivery
problems where some subscribers are receiving mail while others
are not.  This problem is also affecting the list archives where there
are several messages that have not shown up, but I have personally
received messages.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope the problem will be
fixed sometime soon.

--ewh

P.S.  If anyone has copies of mail sent to the list in past week that
has not show up in the list archive, I would like to get copies since
I did not keep any personal copies.
Thanks.

--
Earl Hood, <earl@earlhood.com>