Re: Mhonarc & IMail

>Hello [Manuel Alvarez];
>
>I have not messed around with the MHonArc and
>IMail, and do not really Know where to start at.

>If you could give me some helpful information
>on starting it up, and how to connect onto the
>IMail Server ( Or what ever you have to do )
>Then that would be extremely helpful.

Basically MHonArc will be working with the Imail mailbox files (*.mbx)
directly. All you have to do is create an Imail user account in your domain
to which you will send the messages you want archived (something like
archiver@yourdomain.com). Using this example, you will find the Imail
mailbox file at:

c:\Imail\yourdomain.com\archiver\main.mbx

This 'main.mbx' file is the one that you will point MHonArc to for
processing. We just use a batch file to move main.mbx over to a temp
directory and initiate MHonArc to do it's thing. If you want samples of our
batch files or our resource files I would be happy to provide them.

Take care,
Manuel