Re: Mail body missing

pegmgr@po.peg.com wrote:

> MHonArc does not like messages which contain lines beginning with the
> word From .  It's pretty much been an issue for the past 10 years,
> so yes, it is a known problem.

Actually, all my messages are in swiss german and I'm sure mhonarc doesn't
understand a word of it. ;)

Maybe it makes sense to state here (for the archives), that the problem has
been solved by Earl with some offline Mails. It was actually a very stupid
"mistake" of mine: The null lines separating header and body actually contained
spaces which made them non-null lines.
After I corrected this everything worked just fine.
For vi-users: to find such things you may use ":set list" to see the EOL signs
or a search pattern like "/^$" to see real null lines.

> > I recently tried to convert some old messages to HTML for archiving them.
Now I