Re: Using MHonArc as more than an archive?

Earl Hood wrote:
> On June 23, 2003 at 15:11, Harshal Chhaya wrote:
> > You can see how this looks at
> > http://www.mumbai-central.com/grapevine/calendar.html
..
> There appears to some kinks.  For example, checkout Feb 17, 1999:
> <http://www.mumbai-central.com/grapevine/mail21.html#19990217>

Ooof! I sort the archive in reverse so that the most recent
newsletter is at the top. This, of course, changes the locations
of the links to older newsletters which I forgot to take into
account in the calendar-building script. Will fix this soon.

Regards,
Harshal

--
 http://www.mumbai-central.com : Where Mumbaikars meet