RE: Command not found

If it installed where it was supposed, then you'll need to change to the
directory you told it to install in.  If you can't remember where that is
try:

whereis mhonarc
(find the executable command mhonarc, but I think it's needs to be in your
PATH environment variable anyway, in which case it should've worked for you
already)

OR

FIND / -name mhonarc -print
(look in every directory for it, starting from / and going recursively below
that, and print the results)

OR

ls -R / | grep mhonarc | more
(list all contents of all directories recursively from /, search list output
for mhonarc, print one screen of results at a time)

Henning Sittler
www.inscriber.com