[approved] perl newbie

Hello ;)

I have tried to deploy MHonArc, but I stuck ...

I don't understand how this perl stuff works (I work with PHP) ... where should I point my broser to see MhoNarc pages ?

I did install.me and I got no error messages ...

What now ?

I should edit some templates now (documentation says so ). Where are they ? I have found only some .mrc files in the example dir ... instalation didn't install any .mrc files on my disk (find) ;(

How can I say to vim to use .vimrc file ?

Many problems ;))

Help please ...

Iztok
(Slovenia)