Re: customization &/or integration

On April 14, 2003 at 22:43, Josh McCormack wrote:

> Yes, that question was vague. Sorry. If there are any message boards
> that can integrate, I'd be interested. phpbb, slash, phpslash, postnuke,
>    etc. Or even if it was just possible to have the messages all visible
> like on Slashdot or the comments in the php documentation.

See the blog.mrc resource file example Resource File Examples
appendix of the docs.  I believe I whipped up the example due
to inquiries from a user trying to create an email-based web log
with PHP (possibly postnuke).

BTW, as part of a contract, I developed a custom script that creates
a discussion page for each thread that includes all messages for
each thread.  Therefore, if doing tricks with resource settings will
not get exactly what you want, some custom programming may.

--ewh