Re: Continuing problems with converting Eudora.

On March 17, 2003 at 12:52, \"David D. Piney\" wrote:

> I\'m trying to learn the perl language but it\'s frustrating, since I\'ll use
> it so rarely. Should I create an RC file to address the very wide
> horizontal scroll bar problem, and the removal of html in the converted
> messages from eudora\'s stationery? (Yet the tags still remain in message body
> )

Hi,

here I also use Eudora as mailclient.
I do not have any problems converting the mailbox (leafnode.mbx) to an archive.
(Win XP, ActivePerl 5.8.0 build 805)

You may have a look to the results at:
http://www.fredi.de/maillist.htm     (german)
http://www.fredi.de/maillist-eng.htm (english)